You can find all support through www.grandstream.com.
Always remember, that the most questions are answered and easily explained in the Reference Manuals!
- If you have bought at least a Level 4 license and need support, you can write us at email@example.com and we will gladly assist you.
- If you have a problem with hardware that you have purchased from us, please make a clear description of what exactly happened. Write that to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your invoice number
- You can hire a certified consultant for detailed configurations or network diagnostics
Don't forget to log on to MIKROTIK FORUM!
Support Request Instructions
When contacting us at email@example.com:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the RouterOS. If you don't have it, upgrade your router to the latest version and check if the problem still persists!
- Read the FAQ page, maybe the answer to your question is already there!
- If you have trouble making some setup, check the WIKI for answers, maybe you will find an example for your configuration there!
Give us your Invoice number, if you purchased MikroTik RouterOS online, or information about preinstalled system you purchased from us. (Support is only for paying customers)
Free Demo License users should pay for the license to receive support.
- Give brief problem description, including information about your network setup.
- When the problem appears execute the /system sup-output command to create support output file. Get the supout.rif file from your router using ftp BINARY mode and attach it to your e-mail message with the support request.
- Make sure that you include the previous conversation in the body of the email message when replying and do not delete the ticket number from the message subject
Please note, that support does not include training on TCP/IP, You should have read the Manual and have at least basic knowledge about networking (what is IP address, what is network address, how to use subnets, how to use 'traceroute' for troubleshooting, etc.).
Picking up a resource from the list http://www.mikrotik.com/resources.html is a good start (local copy of a remote resource).
If you are in need of immediate assistance, now you can hire a certified consultation specialist. Click here to see a list of specialists near you